Scenario 1:Customer file an A-to-z guarantee claim and want to return an item
- 1. Customer file an A-to-z guarantee claim and want to return an item because it doesnt work or its faulty
- 2. Seller authorize return and notify to Spainbox to pickup return at customer home address
- 3. If seller have credit in the Spainbox account, a courier will pickup order return at the customer home address between 24-48 h.
- 4. Spainbox warehouse receive return in 24 h. order returned from customer and seller notified by email inmediately.
- 5. Seller can decide now to inspect, consolidate, liquidate, destroy or to check possibilities to refurbish returned product.