Respuesta a: Clothes from China

Homepage Foros Importacion en España Clothes from China Respuesta a: Clothes from China


Hi Leo

Yes, you need an invoice and you will need a DNI or NIE or EORI to import. If your friend is going to send the parcel via EMS or Post, you will need to contact ADTPOSTAL for more information. If they send it via courier service, it will go thru customs and it may generate custom charges.