Monica Saenz

Hi Hendrik

You are sending from Netherlands, correct? I think best advice is to contact with customs in Netherlands to enquire , but from our experience you can only send 1 or two bottles of wine at most to a client in USA with FDA document , it isnt easy to send to USA any alcoholic bevarage. You are required to have an export license and who is importing in USA needs an import license or be a distributor.