- Este debate tiene 1 respuesta, 1 mensaje y ha sido actualizado por última vez el hace 6 años, 6 meses por Monica.
My name is Ernesto and I am planning to move from Catonsville (MD, USA) to Spain around mid/late November. I have found your company online and I would be really grateful if you could answer a few questions.
– Does your company offer door-to-door moving services from the USA (Catonsville, Maryland) to Spain (Villanueva de Alcardete, Toledo)?
– How long does the whole process usually take?
– Do you offer furniture assembly/disassembly services?
– We still haven’t fully decided what we are going to take with us. Do you usually charge by volume? or do you charge by number of half/full containers?
– Could you, please, give us quotes for the two options that we are considering?
1) Just the items (not furniture) of a two bedroom house (approximately 40 18x18x24 inches boxes with clothes, toys, kitchen utensils…).
2) The items described above (around 40 boxes) plus some pieces of furniture (two couches, a queen size bed, a dresser, two night stands, a rocking chair, a crib and one bicycle).
Thank you very much for your help.
P.S. We also speak Spanish.MonicaInvitado
Are you looking for land, sea or air transport?
We currently only work air and combined land and air transport, we dont work with containers. You can see prices here for both:
The UPS services´ price is per KG.
If you have further queries, please email me: [email protected]