Spainbox does not share or sell contact information or email lists to anyone, and Spainbox will never spam you or cause you to be placed upon a spam list. Spainbox sends email only to persons who explicitly opt-in or who have business relationships with us. We do not follow the common policy of assuming opt-in and requiring explicit opt-out, which we believe is disrespectful.
- Spainbox collects information only as required to fulfill the products or services requested by the user. For example, if a user requests to be contacted, Spainbox collects and stores the user’s contact information.
- Spainbox stores the information it collects on servers located in the United States of America.
- Spainbox does not collect or store any credit card billing information. Instead, we delegate this sensitive task to a trusted servicing provider.
- Spainbox shares information with third parties only as required to fulfill the requested products or services that Spainbox does not itself execute, e.g. processing credit card payments.
- Spainbox keeps standard HTTP server logs of website requests to assist in diagnosing site problems and other troubleshooting and analysis tasks.
Accessing and Deleting Your Personal Information
If at any time you wish to access your information in order to update, modify or delete it, or if you wish to receive no further communication or promotional materials from us, please contact us at the address or phone number listed below. As soon as reasonably possible upon receipt of your request, we will modify your personally identifiable information or comply with your request. If you request that we delete your personally identifiable information, we may make the information unavailable for use rather than fully deleting it from our systems.
FULFILLMENT WAREHOUSE SPAIN S.L.
Attention: Legal Editor
Calle Buendía 11,
Guadalajara 19005. Spain
+34 957 767 999 in Spain
or contact us using our Spainbox contact form
We treat your information as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ information security techniques to appropriately protect confidential information from unauthorized access by users inside and outside Spainbox.
As outlined above, we will adopt reasonable measures necessary to protect the security of personally identifiable information. However, we are not responsible for unauthorized access to such information by hackers or others who have obtained such access through illegal measures.